I am trapped in one of the workflow scenario… as followsI have provided a user select functionality on my Workflow instantiation screen, which allows owner to select either one user or all user’s from group. This value I am capturing using syntax __VALUE__(assign_user) selection of single user in list returns a user ID and selection of All returns me “All” (string) value.If user selects only one user he becomes owner of upcoming cgi task, which is working fine.But if user selects all option from list then the problem of job owner occurs in, because owner of cgi task can’t be All. How can I track the person who “take’s” ownership of group task to set the owner of subsequent CGI task.working on TS 6.7.1Regards AJ
You can do what "ISCBorisB" suggested but I think there would be a slight quirk there that the transition may require an extra click for the WF user. If you dont mind that then that approach is just fine -- actually I prefer this as IMHO it is cleaner. If you want to remove that extra click then you could use iwat triggers to capture the group task owner and set it automatically for the next CGI task.Search the forums on this topic and there is a thread that discusses that exhaustively.