Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 - OD 6.2 - Win2k3 SP2I noticed this afternoon in the iwutild.log file a new error that I have never seen and it is causing workflow jobs to hang:[Wed Sep 10 14:10:59 2008] Error: CreateProcessAsUser failure user=CMH\dosborne; argcount=8; errCode=193; [Wed Sep 10 14:13:03 2008] Error: CreateProcessAsUser failure user=EWR\aberman; argcount=26; errCode=193; I did not post all of the gory error details on each line because of the length of the error message. Honest, I have not changed configuration on the Teamsite Server. I am working on some PTs in another branch.This error is occuring for me (dosborne - a master user) and an editor user (aberman) in different branches. DEV NET does not give me any hits for 'CreateProcessAsUser' or errCode=193.Has anyone seen this one before? Methinks I might need to reboot the box.-Dave
Hi Munish,The symptom is that workflow jobs are hanging in Teamsite.It doesn't have anything to do with my PT work.-Dave
OK, Here's what I have done.First, page 58 of the Administration Guide indicates that external task impersonation can be set to run without impersonation. I have added the line disable_ext_task_impersonation=true to the authentication section of iw.cfg - I don't think this is the issue however, I like Andy's suggestion.Second, I have rebooted the server.I attempted to submit a file via workflow and this is the new error in iwutild.log:[Wed Sep 10 15:13:58 2008] Error: CreateProcess failure user=CMH\dosborne; argcount=8; errCode=193; cmd=E:\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl Y:\default\main\WorkFlowIPL\STAGING\NJ_Deploy.ipl Staging Blackberry_FAQ\Stage_BBFAQ Technology_Services\main\Blackberry_FAQ?successTransition=Flow6 69120 69129 \Technology_Services\main\Blackberry_FAQ\WORKAREA\Admin_wa BB_Contacts.htmRelated error in iwjoberrors.log: [Wed Sep 10 15:13:58 2008] Could not run E:\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl Y:\default\main\WorkFlowIPL\STAGING\NJ_Deploy.ipl Staging Blackberry_FAQ\Stage_BBFAQ Technology_Services\main\Blackberry_FAQ?successTransition=Flow6 for task 69129; aborting (requires admin attention)To give some quick background, we use the work flow modeler to summon a custom deployment task (NJ_Deploy.ipl) and this has been working flawlessly since we installed TS 6.7.1.It appears Teamsite has picked up the iw.cfg change because the error changed from CreateProcessAsUser to CreateProcess - but I still have an error submitting via the workflow job.The only other thing that happened to the box is there was a TrendMicro update last week - but the reboot happened today so I don't think it's that but I mention it here for information.Hope this helps.-Dave
Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 - OD 6.2 - Win2k3 SP2I noticed this afternoon in the iwutild.log file a new error that I have never seen and it is causing workflow jobs to hang:[Wed Sep 10 14:10:59 2008] Error: CreateProcessAsUser failure user=CMH\dosborne; argcount=8; errCode=193; [Wed Sep 10 14:13:03 2008] Error: CreateProcessAsUser failure user=EWR\aberman; argcount=26; errCode=193; I did not post all of the gory error details on each line because of the length of the error message. Honest, I have not changed configuration on the Teamsite Server. I am working on some PTs in another branch but the Teamsite symptom is that workflow jobs are hanging.This error is occuring for me (dosborne - a master user) and an editor user (aberman) in different branches. DEV NET does not give me any hits for 'CreateProcessAsUser' or errCode=193.Has anyone seen this one before? Methinks I might need to reboot the box.-Dave
[authentication]disable_ext_task_impersonation=true