TS 6.7.1 SP1, Win 2003I want to create a custom URL command. I want to create a URL command based on Hierbrowser command - iw.formspub.browse_for_link with the allow_select_nonleaf_nodes to be true. By default it is false. I want to maintain the existing iw.formspub.browse_for_link as it is and add a new one lets say iw.custom.formspub.browse_for_link which has this attribute as true. This will allow me to use both of them.Is it possible to do it in a "supported way"? Which UI customization file should I change? Or should I resort to directly changing the \iw-home\httpd\webapps\content_center\WEB-INF\conf\formspub\commands.xml file?Please help.
Knew It was a hack.... after going through the customization document completly, I did not find anything useful on that.... So came to a conclusion that this was something not supported or advised by the Interwoven folks. But wanted to try nevertheless.Got it. This means that I would need to create a copy commands.xml file in the path that you mentioned in the post and run make_toolkit. One question I have is should I create a copy of the complete file in that directory or do I just create a file with the same name with my changes ONLY?BTW, thanks a lot for the response.Regards,Yadhu