Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Windows service and Filesite client
System
Hello every one.
I hope you will be able to help me with a problem I'm facing.
I wrote windows service with Visual Studio 2005 in VB.NET which runs timer and checks PC local time every two minutes. Once the PC time matches the time I'm looking for in the code, it opens up a form. After I have installed the service I have noticed that when I'm trying to open FileSite link in Outlook 2003 I get hour glass and file never opens. Once I disable the service and restart the PC problem goes away. It seem to be some kind of conflict in memory for this two apps. Does any one know what I can do to correct it?
I'm running FileSite 8.2 SP1 client.
Thank you in advance.
YuriyM
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet