Mine main motive is to upload images from client machine in file browser functionality instaed of form Teamsite itself, and display the path on Template where file has been uploaded. For this I was thinking to make a call to teamsite import window, which I had been successful. But is not able to capture the path along with where file is placed to be displayed on template.
Yes I'm talking about DCT - which comes from new form entry.Could any one please help with above mentioned issue.
Thanks a lot for the help . But inorder to capture VPATH we need to hardcode the path before hand in DCT where files will be placed in Teamsite. I would like user to select a target where files are to be placed in Teamsite.I mean that after opening import wizard, on click of import, I should be able to open a window where user can select target location on teamsite to place the file as well as this window should return the whole path along with filename imported back to DCT , to be diplayed on it.(In short customizing the import button)Would greatly appreciate an insight into this matter!