Hi Experts,We have upgraded our TS server from 65 sp3 to 672 on windows platform.I have a Visual Format Field and I am pointing that field to default configuration xml file. [HTML] [/HTML] <br /> <br />I open new form via File->New form Entry, click on visual format button next to visual format text area, enter there something and save it.<br /> <br />And I save the DCT with a name. I download the DCR xml, nothing I can see inside visual format field. When I edit same dcr, the visual format field comes with blank.<br /> <br />But the same field retains values (content) in it, if I click inside visual format field just to bring focus in it, after save on visual format popup.<br /> <br />If i don't bring focus on it, it will not save/retain the content.<br /> <br />Any help will be appreciated.<br /> <br />Thanks,<br />Sanjeev
What happens when you click VFE "Save"? Normally with the inline set to "false", VFE window terminatesand the HTML fragment gets promoted to the Text Area. Is it what you observe?
Yes, exactly same thing happens. But after that when I do preview nothing comes, if I explicitly focus the Text Area then I get VFE content in preview otherwise no.Thanks,
Check all onItemChange event Handlers that you have. This is arguably the most inconsistent one, it keeps changingbetween versions. It is possible that you rely on the event being fired - and it does, but only when you change focus.