Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Calling an external java class from workflow.
garima
hi,
I m totally new to workflow modeler.Need help in calling a java class from an external task.I want to access some workflow related info in this class like getting the info of attached files in workflow etc.
My question is
1. Is there any particular interface that java class needs to implement.What is the interface if any,how are parameters passed to the interface.Is there any special setting needs to be done in external task.
2.From this java class, i want to return a status that will decide the next task to be executed in the workflow.Do i get any api similar to call back feature in perl.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
garima
Forgot to mention,I am using Teamsite 6.7.1,and Workflow modeler 1.0.0
vpatel
Have you looked at the CSSDK API docs? Look at the com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow package.
You need something along these lines:
public class MyExternalClass implements CSURLExternalTask {
public void execute(CSClient client, CSExternalTask task, Hashtable params) throws CSException {
// do something....
task.chooseTransition("", ""); /* here you can select whichever transition you want to to go to. Look at the API for more details. */
}
}
Jcse
Forgot to mention,I am using Teamsite 6.7.1,and Workflow modeler 1.0.0
Hi
Check this thread
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=28164&forumid=11
Do read the WFM Manual especially the part of External Task.