This is the code I have created in the TPL.<iw_if expn=' {iw_value name="dcr.pods.buttons.buttonLinkType"/} eq "nofollow" '> <iw_then> <!-- ... --> </iw_then> <iw_else> <iw_if expn=' {iw_value name="dcr.pods.buttons.buttonLinkType"/} eq "follow" '> <iw_then> <!-- ... --> </iw_then> </iw_if> </iw_else></iw_if>And this is the code I added to the 'datacapture.cfg' file:<item name="linkType" pathid="linkType"> <label>Link Type:</label> <description>Choose what type of link to use</description> <select> <option value="follow" label="Follow"/> <option value="nofollow" label="No Follow"/> </select></item>So the code in the datacapture.cfg file works fine, it shows a drop down menu, with the Follow and No Follow choices.The issue I have is that the data is not being passed onto when the template is generated. So either the code I created in the TPL file is wrong or I have missed something. Does this make anymore sense?ThanksJuan
<iw_if expn=' {iw_value name="dcr.pods.buttons.buttonLinkType"/} eq "nofollow" '> <iw_then> <!-- ... --> </iw_then> <iw_else> <iw_if expn=' {iw_value name="dcr.pods.buttons.buttonLinkType"/} eq "follow" '> <iw_then> <!-- ... --> </iw_then> </iw_if> </iw_else></iw_if>
<item name="linkType" pathid="linkType"> <label>Link Type:</label> <description>Choose what type of link to use</description> <select> <option value="follow" label="Follow"/> <option value="nofollow" label="No Follow"/> </select></item>