Hi all,
I am trying to access a Web service through some custom Java code , using the Apache Axis framework. The Webservice is hosted externally so all I have to do is make calls to it using Axis but I keep getting the following AxisFault:
The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is and the WSA Action =
What is strange is that I can see that my SOAP XML request is properly formatted when using TCPMonitor.
I am still a bit new to the Apache Axis framework, so I was hoping that someone may be able to provide me with some assistance.
My code looks something like that:
Service service = new Service();
Call call = (Call) service.createCall();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(endpoint));
// configure call
call.setOperationName(new QName("
http://www.scene7.com/IpsApi/xsd", "getCompanyInfoParam"));
call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_STRING);
call.addParameter( new QName("
http://www.scene7.com/IpsApi/xsd", "companyName"), XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);
companyHandle = (String) call.invoke( new Object[] { "Interwoven" } );
Thanks,
Guillaume