Environment[indent]TS672P2
W2K3R2
VMWare ESX instance[/indent]
Background[indent]Customer is currently running TS650SP2 on W2K.
I'm trying to do a [new-server] upgrade for them, and taking their existing customizations and testing/fixing/verifying that they work.
This is, unfortunately, a
very brief (1 week) and thus a somewhat ambitious project[/indent]
Issue[indent]I've actually made very good progress, but I'm now testing their workflow and running into a problem where an externaltask that sends email is failing to transition to the next task.
The script they're using is custom - towards the end of the script is the following:
...
debug(__LINE__ . ": TASK: $task\n");
debug(__LINE__ . ": TASK VALID: " . $task->IsValid() . "\n");
$task->CallBack(0, "Completed email notification");
debug(__LINE__ . ": Called back to workflow (0, 'completed email notification')\n"); #=#
debug(__LINE__ . ": TASK: $task\n");
debug(__LINE__ . ": TASK VALID: " . $task->IsValid() . "\n");
...
While the scripts' specific log file contains just the information I expected, and looking like it was successful, I [finally] found a bit more information, in-context, in the iwutild_cmdout.log:
...
388: TASK: TeamSite::WFtask=HASH(0x2a34434)
389: TASK VALID: 1
User ****\yyy is not allowed to set a comment on task 1226.
ERROR:02439: Operation not permitted
392: Called back to workflow (0, 'completed email notification')
394: TASK: TeamSite::WFtask=HASH(0x2a34434)
395: TASK VALID: 1
The user is the owner of the task.[/indent]Has anyone else ever encountered such an error? And if so, do you remember the source and (hopefully) resolution of it?
I've opened a case with Support - but I figured I'd post here as well, just in case ...