Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy ERROR: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE
tiroth
I am having trouble getting OpenDeploy to work correctly on a new Teamsite installation. I have a pre-existing Reciever that works correctly with another Teamsite/OpenDeploy box. When I try to deploy to this from my new box, though, I get the following result:
Command:
d:/applications/od-home/bin/iwodstart main_redesign_staging_filelist -inst 200249144937 -k "remote_server1=147.154.250.15 "
==============
Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Got OpenDeploy service.
>>>>>-- Start deployment main_redesign_staging_filelist.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE
Details : Unable to resolve Node name 147.154.250.15. Check your node name.
===============
I've configured the "new" box as a valid sender on the reciever side. I've also tried using both IP and DNS name for the deployment target. I've verified that I can connect to the target server on port 20014.
Where do I go from here? Thanks for any input.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
From the error message, I'd say you don't have your reciever node identified in your base server's odnodes.xml file.
bw
Bob Walden [bob.walden@interwoven.com]
Interwoven Education Group
IM: Yahoo, MSN bob_walden
tiroth
You are correct sir. I was misunderstanding the syntax.
Thank you.
vahu
Hi,
Supplementary information on this problem.
I was experiencing the same problem but with multiple deployments. What I did to resolve the problem was, to add the attribute nodeSetFile, in the deployment script, to the deploymentConfiguration node.
And voila ... things started working
/VaHu