Will Devnet still be around after Autonomy finishes acquiring Interwoven?
I think the question to ask is "How long TeamSite will be around after Autonomy finishes the acquisition?" because almost everything I've read suggests that Autonomy doesn't care at all about content management -- versus document management -- and their track record does not suggest that they will expend much energy, if any, to integrate it into an expanded product line.Are any folks working at Interwoven partners reading this? I'd be very curious to learn how they feel about the acquisition and the future of TeamSite.
After the support site revemap methodolgy/approach, I am very much concerned on Autonomy stategies over Teamsite product. I am not sure where the existing Teamsite developers and Teamsite client's are heading on to?It is totally unclear at this stage and is full of confusions.
What change on the restructured IWOV support site you didn't like? Things are structured differently, however, everything seems to be available (from what I see).