Hello forum,I am having a DCR, which has the .tpl value (the one with which, it is going to generate the o/p). When I click on the GENERATE button, I would like to generate the o/p without even prompting for any options for the user to select the tpl (as it is already preselected). Or, alternatively the tpl selection screen can pop up, but it should not have any options for the user to select the tpls. How do I achieve this?TS 6.5 SP 1Windows 2003 server
The requirement is in such a way that the user is first going to select a tpl and then deplending upon the tpl selected, the DCT is shown to the user. On saving the DCR, it would also contain the tpl value as one of its node value (until this portion, we have an external apps to take care of this function). When the user hits "Generate", the o/p is generated using the tpl value inside the DCR.Yes, I know that the users would be prompted for choosing the tpls if they are 2 or more in number.Thanks
Hi,I had surfed the customization guide and had a feeling that I might need to get some input on the ref_formspub_ui_templating.xml. Still not sure about that.Is there a particular portion, which you suggest me to go through the FormApi guide? Any pointers?Thanks