Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin Publication Service
System
Can someone let me know if this service is only used by the HotFolder Editor? I'd like to simplify one of our processes by having a script start the service and another script that stops the service once all the source files are processed, but this won't work if other MB tools need the Publication Service.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
I believe that is the only one that uses Publication Service.
msnider
The Publication service is used by both the HotFolder application and the Syndication Manager application.
I'm not sure I understand why you would want to shut down the service...in doing so, you remove the file system watchers that watch for new source files which would be defeating the purpose of having event driven MediaBin ingestion.
Mark