-> Topic Title:Need to re-map CSS file location on Teamsite file system by using iw.cfg-> Request Situation:CSS location on Teamsite://localhost/Pubs/main/ABC/common-commun/WORKAREA/common-commun/htdocs/css/basic.cssDCR location for Preview //localhost/Pubs/main/ABC/taxInfo/aaa/bbb/WORKAREA/ccc/ddd/eee/fff/data/dcrname-eng[iwproxy_preconnect_remap]_regex=^(.*)/taxInfo/(.*)/(WORKAREA|STAGING)/.*/css/(.*)=$1/common-commun/STAGING/htdocs/css/$3_regex=^(.*)/common-commun/(WORKAREA|STAGING)/.*/css/(.*)=$1/common-commun/STAGING/htdocs/css/$3-> CSS location used in HTML for preview:href="/css/basic.css" media="screen, print" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/-> Current result:Remap is failed. CSS cannot be found for DCR preview.-> Please help:Any idea about this issue? Thanks a lot!
You can not do this through TS....
I'm not sure what you meant by 'this' - but it is certainly possible to redirect things like CSS and JS Libraries usingProxy Server. The only 'thing' you can not redirect with proxy alone are SSI components (you'll need Web Serverplug-in's in addition to special proxy settings to do that )
Bo, I have tried this one and it did not work as it was supposed to. Would you like to share exactly what configuration changes can help the cause in TS?
As far as iwproxy is concerned there is absolutely nothing special in CSS case. I normally do that within [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] section, exactly like you would redirect some 'images' directory from there.Not counting bad regex syntax, practically all problems I saw in that respect were caused by developers' misconception of the proxy Assets original (source) path format. The cure is standard, too.[post=131460]Run proxy in Debug Mode[/post] and see why your regex does not find a match
Bo, You are probably right. I think, it was the SSIs which were not working.. but I dun remember now.. as this was 6-9 months ago.. Anyways, I will try this next time I get a chance.Thanks for sharing your experience.