Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error when submiting to staging
snrguptha
I am getting Error while submiting to the staging using submit-direct or submit. This Error is coming only one perticular branch other than that branch its working fine. Tthe error as follows
SCI Error: "Failure in operation" in pgwriter4.cpp:2156
sci_BeginSubmitFSE(fSCISession, &fServer, &archiveID, &workareaID, submit_comment, submit_info, &eventID)
Server version: 5.5.2 Build 9275 Interwoven 20020617
Nagaraj Samisetty
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
anything show up when you run iwfsck -d on the branch?
snrguptha
I Got this one.
Command line: iwfsck -d /default/main/Nationwide/Test/Project1
The backing store is locked by another process. For example, the TeamSite server may be running.
Reported results may not be accurate.
***************************************
Walk branches and areas.
***************************************
[Wed Oct 16 14:44:03 2002]
***************************************
Walk directories, match with areas.
***************************************
[Wed Oct 16 14:44:04 2002]
[Wed Oct 16 14:44:04 2002]
***************************************
Walk directories and files.
***************************************
Looking up starting vpath /default/main/Nationwide/Test/Project1
[Wed Oct 16 14:44:04 2002]
STATUS: 0 points walked
STATUS: 53 points walked
Finished walking unwalked points.
[Wed Oct 16 14:44:04 2002]
Total points walked: 1888
Directories walked: 13
Files walked: 24
Symlinks walked: 0
TeamXML files walked: 0
Zombies walked: 28
Total points read from disk: 375
FINISHED 0 errors found
Nagaraj Samisetty
bradkagawa
Hi, I am experiencing the exact same symptoms, only one branch is having problems submitting files, I always get that error message. I'm showing 0 errors when I run iwfsck. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks!