Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite not uploading some files
mparker
Strange issue, we are using WSMP v5sp1-
When a user goes to upload a document to their folder thru the web interface, such as taking a file from their 'My Documents' subdir on their C: drive and placing it onto WSMP workspace/folder the system goes thru the motions, but an error pops up saying that it can't perform the action. Security on the folder is 'Public'(Full access), when they go into an Office application (i.e.Word) load the doc file into Word and then do a save from their into WSMP same folder as before it allows the upload - it is not restricted to a particular user because I can sign on a WSADMIN and it won;t let me place the document into the folder, but it will let me upload it other folders. So far I have seen that when it happens I restart Apache and it allows me to then upload without problems.
Any ideas????!??!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet