Hi There,We were using RegEx in available_templates.cfg in TeamSite 6.5 SP3. Now we have moved to TeamSite 6.7.2. I know its all now 'and', 'or', 'not', I wonder if RegEx can be used along with the said keywords.I have branching structure like /default/main/top_branch/under this top_branch I have multple sub branches example a,B,c,d,E,f...zIn my available templates, I want to enable a WF only for branch G and not for others, this what I have, can someone validate?[html][/html]Regards,
Wrapping an OR around a single element means nothing. I would think you'd want to use an AND:[HTML][/HTML] Something like that...meaning you want the G directory and no others.
Right - that makes sense. Do you really need to wrap the AND around the single branch, though?
Well - if that were the sole condition for the workflow, no - there was an implicit assumption that there would be something else above or below the 'branch' specification within the 'and' clause.FYI - the signature change you made is retroactive - and based on your number of posts @ $0.001 per usage - you now owe me $2.456 :-)
When you get down here for Sushi I will hand over your royalty check. )I checked the docs and every example (and all our entries in available_models.xml) use the AND wrapped around single vpath-regex entries (with no other restrictions in the <allowed> section. Maybe because it's a regex that can resolve to multiple vpaths? It's not documented well - shocker! But as long as it works, I'm not gonna worry about it too much.
No. The and, or, not tag is not strictly required. Meaning that:[html][/html]is absolutely fine.--Michael