Hi All,I have a workflow set up by a third party that is supposed to submit all dependencies for a page as well as the page to a LiveSite server when the workflow is run. It seems to add all dependencies to the file list except for XML DCR files (images, css, etc.). Under Page Properties/TeamSite/Dependent URI's it does list all the XML DCR's, but they are not being translated to the file list. I know since this is a custom workflow it may be hard to tell what the problem is, but does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? Is there a setting that prohibits xml files from being submitted as dependencies?Thanks in advance,Nate
I tested it out and even modified DCR's are not being added to the filelist. It is a custom workflow and not the OOTB PLC workflow. Any idea what config files are used to restrict workflows?