Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
xml files
nirali
How does an deployment xml file get called in an external task ?
Workflow calls an external task, external task executes perl script through comman tag and this perl code calls in xml file, is this right ?
One deploment is not going through. I want figure out which xml file to look at. I am looking through this sequence
Looked at wft file, checked external file, looked at perl code in external task. But in the external task specified, I can not see any xml file.
So am I Doing right thing or is there anything else ? If I am doing right, then why cant I see xml file which causes deployment in the code ?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
you have a command something like iwodcmd start some_deployment -k areavpath=.....
there will be a file in OpenDeployNG/conf called some_deployment.xml
Pawan
You can directly call the deploy command through your external task, if the ipl script is not doing anything else. If this external task perl script is created/modified recently, then you should compile it too. You need to check the owner of your external task.