Hello,
I am working on upgrading our OpenText from 8.1 to 8.5. I am currently working on migrating our sites over. I am aware there are three options -
- WEM Motion (too expensive, won't pay for it)
- VTT or OpenText Transfer Tool - only works for copying between identical environments
- vgnexport/vgnimport
We are stuck with option #3. Here's the problem - when importing sites, and contents, all the CTDs get imported over fine. But what does NOT get imported is the site/CTD association. From what I have gathered, we should export all the CTDs (and widgets if any) first, then sites/contents, then channels.
Here's my problem - there does not seem to be a way to do a bulk import of CTDs and we have well over 50 of them. Am I stuck with having to create a manifest or exp/imp each CTD? Is there a 'short cut'?
Thanks,
Christine