Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to put images in mediabin ?
spayal
First time I am seeing mediabin in TeamSite(6.7.2).
I can see many folders in hierarchy i, when I click on mediabin link and there are images in those folders. How to create a folder in mediabin and insert an image in mediabin ? Can I get images in mediabin using import functionality ?
Is there a webcast for mediabin introduction ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
MediaBin is a separate product. What you are seeing is an integration of MB with TS where you can pull images (and other assets) from MB into TS. Ask your MB adminstrator to provide you with MB access. There is a thin client as well thick client for MB.
spayal
ooooooh, i c.
So to put content in mediabin, I have to access mediabin separately. I was thinking that once mediabin is integrated with TS, mediabin can be accessed directly from TS to put content in or get content from mediabin.
But with the integration of mediabin with TS, I can get content from mediabin into TS but can not put content in mediabin from TS.
Hmmm, interesting.