We need to restrict the particular category DCR's delete operation for group of peoples. It should be predefined no of DCR's in that Folder. Need to restrict the delete operation and creation of DCR's at particular folder. Can you please share your ideas on this?Environment DetailsOS: Windows 2003Server: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 73875
"Read Only"
Faizi thanks for the reply. But the thing is User can edit the existing DCR's under that folder. We need to restrict the New DCR creation and Deletion at that Folder. If we give Read only access to the folder, he cant change the content of the DCR.Ex:Weather Category I created one DCR. The Business User can change the content of the DCR. He cant do the deletion or new DCR creation at the (Weather Category)folder.
Thanks for the Reply Faizi. I already tried that. But its not working
I agree with that. But the requirement is at particular folder level. Lets try in some other way.
Yes Lets try it. Nothing is impossible. May be it will take time.