Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
custprint.dot and printing multiple copies
System
I'm using the custprint.dot to customise the printing in Word. This seems to work fine for printing individual pages, but it still ignores the number of copies parameter passed to the doc.printout command. Does anyone know a way of getting multiple copies to be recognised, other then sending multiple print jobs within a count loop. As an example I want to use
doc.print out copies:=2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pennyg
Hi Paul
I've had this issue in our customised print macros and have resolved it by
using IgnoreImanagePrint = true in the objExtensibilitySink_DocumentBeforePrint sub sink module. I'm not sure if this will have an impact the other functionality of custprint but it may help.
cheers
eg.
Private Sub objExtensibilitySink_DocumentBeforePrint(ByVal doc As Object, _
IgnoreIManagePrint As Boolean, _
Cancel As Boolean)
Dim objDocument As IManage.NRTDocument
Set objDocument = objExtensibilitySink.GetDocumentFromPath(doc.FullName)
If objDocument Is Nothing Then Exit Sub 'not using iManage print function
' Tell the iManage integration not to intercept print functions
IgnoreIManagePrint = True
' Free pointer before exiting
Set objDocument = Nothing
End Sub