Hi All,I have migrated one website from TS 6.5 (SP1, WIN 2003) to TS 6.7.1(SP1, Linux) without using "iwmigrate" (with reasons). For this I have manually created Branch and WA and copied the content and applied the extended attributes to all the files. Now when I edit the dcr it works fine and preview and Generates works fine too. But when I edit any php file generated in old environment (TS 6.5) and try to Preview or Generate it gives the javascript error as shown in attachment. But preview and Generate works fine on the files generated on this (TS6.7) server using DCRs.User roles and permissions are correct, I am logging in as Master. Properties seems to be the same as in files generated in old env and in the new one. So I am wondering if there is any property that is missing or something else?
Hi gzevin,When I edit the dcr and do "Preview" and "Generate" it works. The pages generated in old TS 6.5 server which I migrated (like index.php) is not working when I open them in Edit mode and try to do "Preview" or "Generate". But it works fine for any page I generated using dcr (like test.php) in the current server(TS 6.7).So I am trying to tell you the two mode of doing preview:1. Using dcr--works fine2. Using PHP (which is a generated file)--works fine if this file is generated in TS 6.7(Current server) but gives the error if this is migrated one and was generated in old TS 6.5 server.So Index.php is the file I migrated from the old server contains all the attributes and properties but I am not able to regenerate or preview it. I pick a dcr, generate a file test.php and then try to regenerate or preview it(Test.php)..it works fine.