Actully I already started one thread "Access problem while accessing the IPL file" in which I menited that I am not able to call the IPl from normal user or through DCT.Now I have export the oracel ENV variable..export ORACLE_HOME=/usr/lib/oracle/10.2.0.3/client/lib and export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/oracle/10.2.0.3/client/lib in profile file and Now I am able to run the file through putty with normal user also.But still the problem is with calling the file with DCT. I am not very much sure where I need to add the ENV variable apart from profile file.Please anybody let me know Did we are not able to fetch the enviroment variable in IPL file when we made a call through call server ..when i run the file through inline or callout its seems to be work.Please help me out to resolve this issue.So to solve this problem I am trying to call one .sh file and setting the env variable from there,but I am not sure how i can proceed.ThanksAnu
BEGIN{...};