Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Filesite and custom Outlook Add-in problem
shahbm
Hi There,
I am currently developing a custom Outlook Add-in, which uses some of the Imanage functionalities. I am developing this add-in using visual studio 2008 on a XP machine with Outlook 2003 version. I have the latest version of Filesite 8.2 (Patch-4)..
My problem is whenever I install my outlook add-in, it takes more than 10 minutes to load!! However, if I uninstall Filesite, it takes seconds to load..
I've reasearched on google and couple of articles indicating that Filesite is having issues with some of the outlook add-ins and it will be fixed in the latest version (patch-4).. But i guess this issue is still there..
Could someone pls guide me to fix this issue..!!
Regards,
shahbm
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet