Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IManNewWorkspaceCmd Context Items
phoenix_stu
Hi,
Has anyone managed to get the IManNewWorkspaceCmd to work? I am having trouble getting a status returned as nrActiveCommand.
I am logged in as a user who can create workspaces.
I have tried passing in the following context items:
context.Add("SelectedIManSession", dms.Sessions.ItemByIndex(1));
context.Add("IManDestinationObject", dms.Sessions.ItemByIndex(1).PreferredDatabase);
and
context.Add("SelectedNRTSessions", nrtSessions);
context.Add("IManDestinationObject", dms.Sessions.ItemByIndex(1).PreferredDatabase);
and
context.Add("SelectedNRTSessions", nrtSessions);
context.Add("IManDestinationObject", (NRTDatabase)dms.Sessions.ItemByIndex(1).PreferredDatabase);
can anyone give me a suggestion?
Thanks
Stuart
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
Try the following contexts:
context.Add("IMANDMS", dms);
context.Add("IManDestinationObject", db);
where dms is a valid ManDMS instance, and db is pointer to a valid IManDatabase. Works for us at least!
Note that this invokes the New Workspace Profile dialog, which may or may not be your intention. If it isn't, use the low level IManage API instead.
Guido