Hi,We recently migrated from TeamSite 6.5 (Solaris OS) to TeamSite 6.7.1 (Solaris OS). As part of the migration, we used OpenDeploy to migrate multiple branches and content residing within them.In a couple of branches, we have a strange issue of existing DCRs rendering fine with content for a couple of data types but for the rest of the data types, the DCRs are blank when we preview or edit them.Even for the latter data types, if we create a new DCR, save it, close the window and edit it again, it opens as blank (with blank fields).We matched DCT for a data type for which DCR was rendering fine with the one for which we get a blank DCR and other than field names and path IDs, nothing is different (in the structure).Can someone please help us resolve this issue?Please find attached the DCT for which existing DCRs are opening with blank fields.ThanksDhruv
Try changing the DTD reference from 5.0 to 6.0 and make sure that the templating.cfg refers to this DCT as being of "xml" type and not "iwov" type.
Hi,Please find attached the entry for the data type within templating.cfg as well as the updated DCT and its TPL.Even now, the issue persists. It shows the DCR with blank fields even though I can see the content through the backend.There is a connected but a new issue as well where if I generate a page, it gets generated with proper content. However, if I preview it through the content center, I get a blank page and the view source has nothing but empty tags. The preview also results in the similar issue.RegardsDhruv
...There is a connected but a new issue as well where if I generate a page, it gets generated with proper content. However, if I preview it through the content center, I get a blank page and the view source has nothing but empty tags....
I tried the same thing and while the data is where it should be [...] DCR and preview show empty fields
I did the same thing in 6.5,
Yes, the problem is with 6.7.1 and not 6.5 and it is because of nesting of elements with the same name. It beats me though why this should cause a problem.
Did you make it an XML or an IWOV DCR ? I found it worked with IWOV. It certainly would be nice to see IWOV fix a bug this quickly. Usually bugs are discussed quite often before resolution.Andy
I used "xml" for that data-type