Hello,
We have a new Oracle 10G database with two host servers. We want to configure OpenDeploy to deploy. DataDeploy tries to use oci drivers and does not work. I tried to setup the jdbc-driver, protocol-url and use-oci attributes but it does not work. How can I get this to work?
I have the entry made to tnsnames.ora file and extpected this to work with OCI driver.
This is what I see in log
DBD: Assuming TNS name has been specified for "db" attribute.
DBD: url : jdbc

racle

ci8:
@MDCASMQ_SRVC.mercer.com
DBD: login : mhr_appl
DBD: login timeout=3
DBD: Connecting to the database...
DBD: Try connecting using jdbc

racle

ci8:
@MDCASMQ_SRVC.mercer.com...
DBD: Link failure
DBD: Attempt to connect using jdbc

racle

ci8:
@MDCASMQ_SRVC.mercer.com failed.
DBD: You must fix the problem before proceeding, because Oracle specific data types are being used.
DBD: ERROR:Unable to connect to MDCASMQ_SRVC.mercer.com
DBD: Error occured in TDbAgent
DBD: Rollback database [MDCASMQ_SRVC.mercer.com]...
Hrishi