Hi friends,We want to setup a backup procedure for our production Teamsite Server. This should be useful in the event of Server hardware failure.We are using the Teamsite 6.7.1 version on the Windows server.Need to clarify some doubts regarding the back ups and the recovery.We identified the following areas that we need to back up.1. The content store (iw-store)2. The IW-HOME3. The OD-HOME in case the Open Deploy is installed outside the IW-HOME.Is there any other area/Path that I have missed out?Also I searched a lot but could not find any documentation/article for the back up recovery. Can somebody help me with this, the recovery of the content store and the remaining paths described above?Thanks,Vishakha
Yes, I have checked the Teamsite Admin manual for Windows for the backup procedure. However there is nothing described as how we can recover this back up.Can someone throw light on this?
Is it enough to zip the iw-store or we compulsorily need to use a backup tool as mentioned in the TS best practices?
At present I am assuming that we would have a test server where we have these back-ups stored. And restore them for checking.In that case would it be enough that we unzip the store, add entry for the store in the iw.cfg and then activate the store?