Can you please help us answer these questions?
- Can the Tempo Social workspace be limited to assigned moderators, who can only access the moderation workspace and perform the actions, which is limited to moderation?
- Can Moderators be assigned per site, where sites are part of one social domain?
- Comments Moderations:
- Do all comments go thru moderation if the moderation is enabled?
- Does the system sends out an email to the user who post a comment about moderation? If yes, where is it configured?
- If a user types a forbidden word, the comment is held for moderation until it’s approved or rejected by an assigned moderator?
- Is the user notified?
- Do the moderators get notified that they have a item pending moderation?
- Can I prioritize the moderation item list?
- Can moderators edit the comment or item pending moderation or it has to go back to the user who entered it?
- If a comment is deleted, do the user (who entered the comment) gets notified?
- If an item is approved or rejected, do the user (who entered the comment) gets notified of the action?