Hi all,I am working on a content approval workflow.I have created a CGI task which will allow user (only the owner of task), to do "Start Input Task".Clicking on "Start Input Task" button will open a window to capture user comments on content. But my Start Input Task button is not disabled, even when I tries to login with some other user's account and goes in CGI task.Is there any way to disable this [color=black]Start Input Task button for other users who are not owner's of the task.[/color]---------- My task declaration is something like this ---------------my $cgitask_reverify_ipl="wft_revalidatecontent.cgi";declare_task('ApproveInputProcess',name => 'ApproveInputProcess',description => 'ApproveInput Content',type => "cgitask",areavpath => $iw_workarea,owner => $iw_user,command => "$cgitask_reverify_ipl",immediate => "t",readonly => "t",);----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am working on "TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1"
hi,It means button is automatically enabled / disabled based on the owner of task. In my case any user is able to do "Strat Input Task", can this be due to wrong roles and configuration?I have worked out on all configration aspects but still not able to resolve this.Have any one came across this kind of issue?