We are migrating from teamsite 650 to teamsite 570 on windows XP professional.
We are successful in migration and all our code base was working fine. Suddenly yesterday our workflows have stopped working.
When I debug my external task, I made an interesting investigation.
Code of IPL.
use TeamSite::WFtask;
use TeamSite::WFworkflow;
use TeamSite::Config;
use POSIX qw(strftime);
my $VERSION = "4.5.1 Build 2065 SYM Interwoven 20001027";
my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome();
my $scriptname = $ARGV[0];
my $deploymenttype = $ARGV[1];
my $out="E:\/teamsite\/iw-logs\/tsapplogs\/deployment.txt";
open OUT, ">>$out";
my $wfid = $ARGV[3];
my $taskid = $ARGV[4];
my $task = new TeamSite::WFtask($taskid);
my $job = new TeamSite::WFworkflow($wfid);
my $branch = $job->GetVariable('branch');
my $wfdescription = $job->GetDescription();
my $wfname = $job->GetName();
my $wfowner = $job->GetOwner();
my $area = $task->GetArea();
$taskid = $task->GetId();
print OUT " branch :: $branch \n";
print OUT " $area :: $area \n";
print OUT " $wfname :: $wfname \n";
print OUT " wfowner :: $wfowner \n";
close OUT;
In above code the variables which I am printing to file are coming blank. Methods of WFworkflow.pm are not working as expected.
To get branch name in ipl the code in wft is ::
I am getting value of array
@ARGV inside ipl.
Any help/idea will be appreciated.
Thanks,