I have a page that consist of 4 components and one of the component is role based, meaning when the page is generated as a JSP and deployed that role based component should only show up if you belong to the group. So in order to accomplish that I was thinking that at the time of generation using the SitePublisher workflow is it possible to replace that one component with a custom JSP tag that can that be rendered at runtime on the webSphere app as we are also not using Livesite environment. The XML for the role based component will be the DCR which will also be deployed so it can be parsed and populated on the app server.I am not sure how to replace the component with a TAGLIB directive within SitePublisher and wanted to see if someone has implemented this solution or a have a suggestion for a better approach.All help is greatly appreciated.