Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Accessing TS User in Template
AndrewN
I am trying to add logging functionality in a .tpl file. I need to know what TS user started the process that runs the .tpl file. (ie: I need to know who clicked the "Preview" or "Generate" button.)
In a workflow, I can say:
my $owner = __VALUE__('iw_user');
But that doesn't seem to work in .tpl scripts.
How can I do this?
I am using TeamSite 6.5 on Windows 2000.
-=Andrew
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
this may require some experimenting to get it correct
I would start by dumping the ENV variables
something like
$user= $ENV{IW_USER};
This may work, however depending on the type of users you have (i.e. non-OS users) this process may be running as SYSTEM and then you are SOL
AndrewN
Worked for me! Thanks a bunch!