Tempo Social App

Hi,

We have Tempo Social 851

Then I use Tempo app within iPhone (ios8), within Tempo app I also have application Tempo Social. 
There I get problems when trying to post a picture (from my phone), everything suddenly freezes. No way to get back or cancel, I need to close the whole app.

Is this known issue?

p.s. our support for tempo social is on hold at the moment, so I can't get help there..

Thanks

Uldis

Comments

• I do not believe that there’s a known issue of the Tempo Social Mobile App hanging on image posting via iOS 8.   There was an issue where session timeout would cause actions to hang (with a spinner), but that issue was resolved in 8.5.1.

-Curtis

From: eLink Entry: OpenText Social Communities (Vignette Community) Forum [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 12:41 AM
    To: eLink Recipient
    Subject: Tempo Social App

Tempo Social App

Posted by[email protected] (Silovs, Uldis) On 11/21/2014 02:36 AM

Hi,

We have Tempo Social 851

Then I use Tempo app within iPhone (ios8), within Tempo app I also have application Tempo Social. 
    There I get problems when trying to post a picture (from my phone), everything suddenly freezes. No way to get back or cancel, I need to close the whole app.

Is this known issue?

p.s. our support for tempo social is on hold at the moment, so I can't get help there..

Thanks

Uldis

[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]

Forum:

OpenText Social Communities (Vignette Community) Forum

Content Server:

Knowledge Center

• Hi, Can someone try it out with same version I have?

It did work with iOS 7 though

Uldis