Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Page Template
work4u
In 6.7.1 I was successfully able to add a custom page template for Livesite by updating the file iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\livesite_customer\pagetype-config.xml and re-building the toolkit.
We have now migrated to 6.7.2 and every time I update the pagetype-config.xml to add a new page template I am not able to bring the GUI and in the servletd_out.log file I see an error stating "Pagetype is misconfigured only one default page type allowed" and following is the error message
==========================================================
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'teamsite.PageTypeConfigLoader' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/conf/livesite/resources/teamsite-resource-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Pagetype is misconfigured only one default page type allowed
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1362)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:540)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:169)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:170)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:413)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:735)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:369)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:160)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:190)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:71)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.web.context.TeamSiteDependentContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(TeamSiteDependentContextLoaderListener.java:45)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3764)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
==========================================================
Is this a bug or someone implemented this in 6.7.2 successfully. Please if you could provide some help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
acezone
Kindly post pagetype-config.xml and related XSL for investigation.