Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Interwoven Microsoft Office integration
System
Hi there,
I'm developing an application for my employer which integrates our bespoke product with interwoven. I've gotten pretty much everything I need working - when I check out a document through my little application, I open it through word to make sure everything is ok. If I decide to edit that document, I would then want to click save, at which point a check-in dialog should open to allow me to check in my altered document as an updated version.
However, no such dialog appears, and I was wondering if anyone had any examples, ideas or vba code to get a macro running which automatically opens a check in dialog whenever someone saves a document?
Appreciate any help.
cheers
Andy S
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Interwoven has a product that already does what you are looking for. It is an add-on for TeamSite called Front Office.