Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Same Old Calendar
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.7.1 on Linux,
I am using our fav Rob's Calendar application from twc. I know it was a generic one and can be used in any env with very very minor changes, one being the iw-perl path on the top and I am sure that no other change is necessary. But for some reason i am getting Internal Server Error. has any faced this issue. From my knowledge it is permissions issue? am i right if so should I or my group shoud be having same permissions on this file residing in /iw-bin/mycalender.ipl? Please advice.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Its a Minor mistake on my part. I am sorry guys. Its the path to the iw-perl directory which is giving me error. I have fixed it my mentioning the correct path to iw-perl dir on my machine on the first line.
Thank you