Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
recommended country for IW professional
MikeMiracle
All IW experts,
I,Certified IW(Dev + Admin) professional with 4.5 years of TS experience, am interested in migrating to a developed country.Rather than money,I am looking for a location with high quality of living.Particularly,keen on personal security and environment protection.
I have opted out the giants US , UK and AUS.(personal taste !)
I have the following choices.NZ,DK,IE and CA.Which among these have good number of IW customers . Do u suggest any other country? Which of them has the least IW exposure?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
yanSi
How about Iceland? Accroding to CNNMoney, it's the best place to live! Oh no wait, that was 2 years ago. I've never been to Ireland or New Zealand, but since they're small nations like Iceland without too many natural resources, I figure they would be less stable in the global depression.
Canada and Germany should be better choices, but I think the opportunities there are smaller than the in US. With all the troubles in the US, it is still one of the best countries to live in so don't give up on them.
Another thing to consider is that when things go really bad, countries will develop protectionist policies to keep foreign labour out and give the jobs to it's citizens. I hear in the news that US politicians are encouraging employers to layoff foreigners before US citizens. In the UK, the politicians changed the rules of their "Skilled Migrant Worker" program to make it hard for existing foreigners or new foreigners to live in the UK. It may be better to be in whatever country you're a citizen of until the economic situation becomes clearer.
bittu
Singapore is good for IW professional.
English accent is having chinese influence.
Small and good country.
chiinna
I was there in singapore currently in US wanted to go back to Singapore again still am not finding opportunities in singapore. i am not sure about which country still good for IW engineers.