Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using Controllers with TeamSite 6.7.2 and LiveSite 3.1.0
gorka_esnal
Hello,
I am developing a custom Login component. I have followed these steps:
Step1: Create a Login component in Sitepublisher. This component displays Username and password.
Step2: Add a hidden input:
Step 3. Create testloginpage and add this compopnent to testloginpage
Step 4. Submitted default.site, testlogin page to production ( LS runtime system)
Step 6. Started the site and on login page supplied all input paramers.
Step 7: If login is success then calling below url in external jsp page
The component is working well when I preview it on ContentCenter, but it doesn't work in LiveSite. What's wrong?
In advance: Thank your very much for your help!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tanguyr
Hello,
Does your component use external Java code, and, if so, have you deployed the jar containing this java code to your Livesite Runtime server?
/t
gorka_esnal
I am using an external call, which is:
com.interwoven.livesite.external.runtime.Login
login
This Class and method are located in livesite-runtime.jar, which are located in my LiveSite deployment.
Thank you for your interest.
Stokes
In the runtime, what's the behavior when it "doesn't work"?
And do you get any errors in the runtime log(s)?
gorka_esnal
In the runtime, when you call to the Controller (when somebody clicks on a link or on a form's button) nothing happens. I mean, the runtime log is not beeing updated, and nothing strange happens (Not NullPointerException)...
AlexC
Set log4j logging to DEBUG for com.interwoven.livesite and attach the log portion during that page's rendering.