Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
invalid job
nirali
when I create a DCR to test the working of a template and click on submit. I get a list of workflows tio choose from. I choose one and run the job.
Now when I click on workflow tab, I do see this job on the screen but when I click on this job, I get a message "This job is no longer valid".
Why is it so ? When I didnt do any action on this job, why do I get such a mesage ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You need some training
It depends on what the workflow does. If there are no approvals and any tasks are short it is very likely that the job has completed by the time you try to view the job. It is not active any more and you get invalid job.
Amit_LnT
Hi nirali,
Please read the PDF before you try something. It will clear many things and save your time.