Hello All,
Please suggest, How to retrieve Content instances from current Channel.
Thanks
Jayaram
How to Retrieve Content Instances from current Channel Posted byjayaram.p@qu.edu.qa (Ponnusamy, Jayaram)On 04/16/2015 07:32 AM Hello All,Please suggest, How to retrieve Content instances from current Channel.ThanksJayaram[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Forum:Discussion Group - Web Experience ManagementContent Server:Knowledge Center
Hi Will,
Thanks for your help. In Smartlist able to get lists of associated Content Instances and Subchannels in Navigation Component.
I want to list Sub Channel and its Content Instances. I tried with Navigation component but its not working. Can you please Help me which component will help to lists both Channel and Contents.
Also can you please share the Code for the same.
Re How to Retrieve Content Instances from current Channel Posted byjayaram.p@qu.edu.qa (Ponnusamy, Jayaram)On 04/23/2015 02:36 AM Hi Will,Thanks for your help. In Smartlist able to get lists of associated Content Instances and Subchannels in Navigation Component.I want to list Sub Channel and its Content Instances. I tried with Navigation component but its not working. Can you please Help me which component will help to lists both Channel and Contents.Also can you please share the Code for the same. ThanksJayaram[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Topic:How to Retrieve Content Instances from current ChannelForum:Discussion Group - Web Experience ManagementContent Server:Knowledge Center
Thanks William,
I am looking into this.