Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Apache error returned while managing visitor profile
rabs
While attempting to manage visitor profile via "LiveSite>Manage Production Visitor Profiles, I am being returned the following apache error.....
HTTP Status 500 -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.hibernate.HibernateException: No Hibernate Session bound to thread, and configuration does not allow creation of non-transactional one here
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSession FactoryBean$TransactionAwareInvocationHandler.invo ke(AbstractSessionFactoryBean.java:270)
$Proxy1.getCurrentSession(Unknown Source)
com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filte r.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterCleanupPerSessi onFactory(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:211)
com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filte r.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSe ssionsInViewFilter.java:150)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterPro xy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 logs.
Edit/Delete Message
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rabs
Resolved now.
Bala_R
Hi
could you please say how did you solve this issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Balaprakash.R
I
Migrateduser
Hi Rabs,
could you explain how you got that problem fixed please?
I am getting the same error!!
Thanks.
Guillaume
rabs
it's been a few months now. I think I restarted apache on the teamsite server.