Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Any requirments around structure of field name in FieldMapping.xml?
SethHickel
Is there anything required about the structure of the field name in FieldMapping.xml?
As an example, I would prefer that the selection for advanced search not be "TeamSite/Metadata/Expiration Date" but rather simply "Expiration Date". I can't find reference to the "path" that the documentation example uses. Is there?
In my datacapture.cfg I have "" Could I not just have "Expiration Date" in my FieldMapping.xml file?
Example from documentation:
TeamSite/Metadata/Expiration Date
date
yyyy-MM-dd
CustomDate2
Thanks.
Seth
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SethHickel
Sorry - the item name in my datacapture.cfg is "Expiration Date" (it is not showing in the orginal post). With that name listed I am wondering why I would need (if I do) a corresponding entry in my FieldMapping.xml file like "TeamSite/Metadata/Expiration Date"? Can that entry be anything or is the path important? I would prefer that my users see only "Expiration Date" on the advanced search UI.
Thanks.