Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Site Publihser
kaalraa
Hi all,
I have a requirement, in which client requires the pre-defined components to be resized on the page and also needs to group the components in a manner that a particular style should get called in all of the components within definite group.
As per solution:
1. I had a OOTB page, in which user could re-size the pre-defined components, but my second requirement gets defeated.
2. I had created a fixed layout, in which components could be grouped in an area defined. However in this case my first requirement could not be fulfilled.
Does anyone has any solution??
PS: Not using LS, just getting the HTML generated through SitePublisher.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kaalraa
Any implementation suggestions??