Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mapping Incontext edit data to DCR
biman
Hi All,
I am facing one issue of mapping an incontext edit field with a DCR field.
I want to have an incontext edit field with default value from some DCR.And I need to provide one flexibility where user can edit that field value from incontext which updates the value to DCR.
Can any one help me?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thank You,
Biman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
what version of Sitepub are you using?
biman
what version of Sitepub are you using?
I am using TS6.7.2, windows 2003 OS.
miroperez
I'm unclear on what you are trying to accomplish here. Are you just trying to update a DCR field that is referenced in your xsl using incontext edit? If so look at:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=21693&forumid=66&highlight=context+edit
This will update the field in the dcr-items-path attribute. If you are trying to update another field in the dcr based on the field you are editing, then you could potentially use formapi to update the other field.
Miro