Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is there such a thing as field replicants in MediaBin?
System
I am an IA working on a design. I may not be using the correct terminology for what I am trying to discover, which could be why I cannot find it in the manuals.
I need to replicate a metadata field. What is this called in common SQL? And is this available in MediaBin?
Detail: I have a photo containing more then one product. Each product has its own product number. I want to use a pull down list of Prod_Num to populate the field "Product_Number." Is there a "best practice" for this? Am I using the correct terminology? I am happy to have multiple Prod_Num fields associated with any image.
Thanks
m
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Ok morgendoggie I know who you are
I am not sure I understand the question. So please feel free to call or e-mail
lyman
MediaBin allows for the possibility of "multi-select" string lists. This allows an asset to pick more than one value from a list.
If you use the Metadata Manager within the Windows Native Client you can select a String List and check the box that says "Allow multiple values."
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd