Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in during rendering the TinyMCE field in FormsPublisher
motlnt
Hi all,
my env:
TS 6.7.2 on RH LInux
We have a DCT which has only one TinyMCE field within a replicant item.
Once the DCT is filled in as a DCR and user clicks on edit/view the DCR the TinyMCE field gets duplicated in the rendered view.
I have provided screen shots here.
Kindly comment/provide inputs.
thx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
do a search on duplicate tinymce and you should see threads dealing with your issue.
Here's
one
specifically related that has a solution.
ccprofessional
I dislike opening MS Word documents for the obvious risks, so I haven't looked at the error.
TS 6.7.2 without any patches or sp has a buggy version of TinyMCE.
I believe there is a patch for TinyMCE. You may want to look into that.
motlnt
Thanks for the pointers, I am able to fix this now.